Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Traveling for many years in many parts of the Philippines, and including my international "adventure" and quest, to answer all my questions since then; meanwhile, "reminiscing my initial 'awakening' about poverty, in a grade school for poor people, a 'public elementary school' ..."

UN Diplomats to head of states and many others, I watched and observed them, "intensed" but quietly taking mental notes of their authenticity.
One of them I recently met at a Harvard Conference,
"Professor" Douglas Broderick, a career diplomat.

Another caring soul I met, was the most unusual of all - this person has a different background and orientation from mine, an Irishman and career "NSA" man (He died in 2000 from a heart disease) We became close friends, of course he thought of recruiting me (joke), P.H. knew where I stand, when it comes to numerous things specially, "States" matter. I admired PH patriotism and dedication to service. He was not a politician, he was a "public servant, one of the best among the best servants I met.

I love people and sincere about my intentions with others. I want every democratic nations to succeed. I do not like people being exploited, or oppressed. I believe in old fashion honesty, I believe in authentic talents not made or molded through the Greeks or Roman ways. You know what, I meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment